Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
True. But then you get to look out and see Kauai in all its splendor. All I see are
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30051 at 9:38 pm on Dec 29, 2017
rusty abandoned steel mills.
I would gladly pay $2.50 a lemon to look out your kitchen window.
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30051. We are in citrus heaven here. Not only did our lemon tree give us another good crop - KarenNoCA - 3:58pm on 12/28/17 (7)
- Lemons here: 5 / $5 (yes you read that right. A DOLLAR PER LEMON!) - MarilynFL - 6:24pm on 12/28/17
- They are typically more than that on Kauai, Marilyn - CathyZ from Kauai - 8:02pm on 12/28/17
- True. But then you get to look out and see Kauai in all its splendor. All I see are - MarilynFL - 9:38pm on 12/29/17
- You are funny. But it is a beautiful view I admit. [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 6:06pm on 12/31/17
- Here, too, Mar! I'm now garnishing my cocktails with oranges! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 8:41pm on 12/28/17
- Wow, that is so crazy. [NT] - KarenNoCA - 11:21pm on 12/28/17
- Right there with you!!! - Richard in Cincy - 4:22am on 01/04/18