Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
A lovely dessert served at Frick Museum cafe: Semolina cake with dark cherries, lemon curd & ginger
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30056 at 11:23 pm on Dec 29, 2017
Cake served warm, of course.
(if you listen carefully, you can hear my fork scraping against the plate.)
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30056. A lovely dessert served at Frick Museum cafe: Semolina cake with dark cherries, lemon curd & ginger - MarilynFL - 11:23pm on 12/29/17 (5)
- I have a big container of dried, pitted sweet bing cherries soaked in dark Jamaican rum... - Michael in Phoenix - 4:32pm on 01/01/18
- Just saw this Michael. All of my recipes are packed up in boxes, but it was a simple thin cake. - MarilynFL - 3:09pm on 01/07/18
- Frick Museum has a semolina cake recipe online. Does this sound like the one? [NT] [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 4:32pm on 01/07/18
- Pat nailed it. I'm gonna start calling her Little GayR. I've got a call into the pastry chef at - MarilynFL - 9:30pm on 01/08/18
- Had emailed them also and just heard back that it's 1/2 cup semolina flour. - Pat-NoCal - 5:38pm on 01/09/18