Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
A lovely dessert served at Frick Museum cafe: Semolina cake with dark cherries, lemon curd & ginger
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30056 at 11:23 pm on Dec 29, 2017
Cake served warm, of course.
(if you listen carefully, you can hear my fork scraping against the plate.)
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
Other messages in this thread:
- 30056. A lovely dessert served at Frick Museum cafe: Semolina cake with dark cherries, lemon curd & ginger - MarilynFL - 11:23pm on 12/29/17 (5)
- I have a big container of dried, pitted sweet bing cherries soaked in dark Jamaican rum... - Michael in Phoenix - 4:32pm on 01/01/18
- Just saw this Michael. All of my recipes are packed up in boxes, but it was a simple thin cake. - MarilynFL - 3:09pm on 01/07/18
- Frick Museum has a semolina cake recipe online. Does this sound like the one? [NT] [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 4:32pm on 01/07/18
- Pat nailed it. I'm gonna start calling her Little GayR. I've got a call into the pastry chef at - MarilynFL - 9:30pm on 01/08/18
- Had emailed them also and just heard back that it's 1/2 cup semolina flour. - Pat-NoCal - 5:38pm on 01/09/18