Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Yep. Roasting is the key.
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30055 at 3:04 pm on Dec 30, 2017
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30055. ISO: your best homemade beef stock recipe.TIA! [NT] - cheezz - 6:49am on 12/29/17 (11)
- Roast the bones [LINK] - colleenmomof2 - 12:29pm on 12/29/17
- Yep. Roasting is the key. [NT] - MarilynFL - 3:04pm on 12/30/17
- Just made about 6 quarts of this lovely beefy gold for Christmas Eve [IMAGE] - CathyZ from Kauai - 4:27pm on 12/29/17
- SO YUM!!! I snagged some of my sisters bones and scraps from the Christmas prime rib :) [NT] - cheezz - 8:59pm on 01/01/18
- All good. Bones, meat, long simmer, etc. I do that too, but I most-often use a CI quick beef broth - Michael in Phoenix - 4:34pm on 12/29/17
- Yes, Michael, please post...thank you! [NT] - cheezz - 5:20pm on 12/29/17
- I posted this in September, as it turns out. Click the link. [NT] [LINK] - Michael in Phoenix - 12:33am on 12/30/17
- Thank you ladies! I knew I could count on you :) [NT] - cheezz - 5:21pm on 12/29/17
- Just found this slow cooker bone broth recipe [LINK] - colleenmomof2 - 5:28pm on 01/01/18
- BONES!!!! - Richard in Cincy - 4:18am on 01/04/18
- You are fortunate! These days it's even hard to find a place that does their own butchering [NT] - cheezz - 7:45pm on 01/08/18