Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Yep, I make your version. I love this salad!
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #30050 at 12:04 am on Jan 1, 2018
The man who carries a cat by the tail learns something that can be learned in no other way. - MTwain
Other messages in this thread:
- 30050. Big hit on Christmas Eve, from Pat No/Cal, deserving of re-post: Cranberry Walnut Salad. REC inside - Michael in Phoenix - 3:36pm on 12/28/17 (8)
- I just saw that Pat credited Karen/NoCal with the original recipe, but included her own notes. - Michael in Phoenix - 3:39pm on 12/28/17
- Those Dacor demonstrations used to be done in new homes or remodeled homes which had purchased - KarenNoCA - 3:48pm on 12/28/17
- They're pros, for sure! [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 4:08pm on 12/28/17
- I made this salad subbing pecans for Christmas Day Dinner- it is my favorite. - CathyZ from Kauai - 4:56pm on 12/28/17
- My major change to the dressing was cutting the oil by half, it really concentrates - Pat-NoCal - 6:00pm on 12/30/17
- Yup- I always use your recommendation of half a cup instead of a whole cup. Delicious. [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 11:03pm on 12/30/17
- Yep, I make your version. I love this salad! [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 12:04am on 01/01/18
- I have made this every Christmas for many years. And I thank Pat every time. [NT] - Marg CDN2 - 3:06am on 03/02/18