Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I don't know if it's magical - but as a recent recipient of one
Joined: Feb 6, 2006
Posted to Thread #30068 at 8:52 pm on Jan 4, 2018
as well I'm now looking for some ideas.
Thank you for your link Paul. I'll take a look at it.
I bought the ingredients to try mushroom risotto (for the instant pot) and hope to serve it with shredded short ribs which I'll make the day before in the instant pot.
I made the following stew and thought it was pretty good. I didn't really follow it for budget purposes - but because the instructions were simple for my first endeavour.
Other messages in this thread:
- I don't know if it's magical - but as a recent recipient of one [LINK] - emtd - 8:52pm on 01/04/18
- link to beef stew in the instant pot [LINK] - emtd - 8:53pm on 01/04/18
- This is the one I'm gonna do. Instant Pot chicken pho - Charley - 9:44pm on 01/04/18
- Congratulations on your success, Paul! - colleenmomof2 - 8:13pm on 01/05/18
- I hesitently tried pasta for the first time - pmassell_93 - 12:10am on 01/06/18
- Pasta, beans and yogurt are still on my IP-TTD list - colleenmomof2 - 9:21pm on 01/06/18
- I should also say that I pick my poison so to speak - pmassell_93 - 12:40am on 01/06/18
- Experimenting and not taking any failure as absolute - colleenmomof2 - 9:07pm on 01/06/18
- I tried lemon risotto. It was a bit too wet. Will try 4 minutes - emtd - 9:48pm on 01/06/18
- Me, too! The possibility/probability for perfect IP risotto exists! - colleenmomof2 - 10:07pm on 01/06/18
- The attached article and recipe is quite in-depth. I don't know enough yet [LINK] - emtd - 11:03pm on 01/06/18
- Yes~! Game changer at our home! Thanks for the rec; printed out! [NT] - barb_b - 7:03pm on 01/07/18