Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
The attached article and recipe is quite in-depth. I don't know enough yet
Joined: Feb 6, 2006
Posted to Thread #30068 at 11:03 pm on Jan 6, 2018
about instantpots to determine if her information is correct, but it seems very scientific (something I'm not :)
My husband doesn't really like onions so I took her advice and used a bit more broth and skipped the onion. I think next time I will use the onion.
If I find a recipe that I'm happy with I will for sure post.
Other messages in this thread:
- I don't know if it's magical - but as a recent recipient of one [LINK] - emtd - 8:52pm on 01/04/18
- link to beef stew in the instant pot [LINK] - emtd - 8:53pm on 01/04/18
- This is the one I'm gonna do. Instant Pot chicken pho - Charley - 9:44pm on 01/04/18
- Congratulations on your success, Paul! - colleenmomof2 - 8:13pm on 01/05/18
- I hesitently tried pasta for the first time - pmassell_93 - 12:10am on 01/06/18
- Pasta, beans and yogurt are still on my IP-TTD list - colleenmomof2 - 9:21pm on 01/06/18
- I should also say that I pick my poison so to speak - pmassell_93 - 12:40am on 01/06/18
- Experimenting and not taking any failure as absolute - colleenmomof2 - 9:07pm on 01/06/18
- I tried lemon risotto. It was a bit too wet. Will try 4 minutes - emtd - 9:48pm on 01/06/18
- Me, too! The possibility/probability for perfect IP risotto exists! - colleenmomof2 - 10:07pm on 01/06/18
- The attached article and recipe is quite in-depth. I don't know enough yet [LINK] - emtd - 11:03pm on 01/06/18
- Yes~! Game changer at our home! Thanks for the rec; printed out! [NT] - barb_b - 7:03pm on 01/07/18