Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Thanks for rec. I wish I had logged on the site 30 min ago. Salmon was 75% off in the discount
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #30070 at 6:34 pm on Jan 7, 2018
bin. dh would like to incorporate salmon and other fish into his diet, but he's never really been a fan. This recipe may swoon him over. I will have this rec in mind, next time I see them on sale! Thanks again!
Other messages in this thread:
- 30070. Rec: Ina Garten's Salmon Cakes - rhoward2va - 9:19pm on 01/04/18 (9)
- I made this recipe with leftover salmon and we really enjoyed it. The recipe I had used to cook the [LINK] - Curious1 - 3:15pm on 01/05/18
- Salmon cakes are also delicious using raw salmon as you would in a crab cake== - Charley - 4:52pm on 01/05/18
- Hmmm... We don't eat a lot of salmon, what do you think the difference would be re: pre-cooking - barb_b - 6:32pm on 01/07/18
- It is really much the same IME--you are still cooking the salmon but in our case, we - Charley - 1:32pm on 01/09/18
- Thx! Love your explanations. You would have had a hoot at a cooking class I took in Alaska - barb_b - 8:54pm on 01/09/18
- Thanks for rec. I wish I had logged on the site 30 min ago. Salmon was 75% off in the discount - barb_b - 6:34pm on 01/07/18
- Salmon is a great addition to a corn chowder kind of recipe. Miso glazed salmon - Charley - 7:09pm on 01/09/18
- Thx for the idea re: adding to corn chowder; I usually go w; sausage. I tried miso salmon, and it - barb_b - 8:50pm on 01/09/18
- Salmon does have a distinct flavor. I often do a teriyaki grilled salmon which might help. - Charley - 12:09pm on 01/10/18