Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
What are you looking for?
Joined: Feb 12, 2009
Posted to Thread #30077 at 9:10 pm on Jan 7, 2018
Here are a couple options -
My Gal Sal Bakery & Catering (She has a storefront and her stuff is great. She does specialize in allergy free stuff as well - GF/DF/Vegan/Paleo/etc, but also carries "regular" goods).
The Bakery Phoenix
Also check out The Uptown Farmers' Market (Wednesday and Saturday).
I'd tell you to come check us out at From Scratch, but we are no longer selling at the Farmers' Market.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30077. Anyone with experience with bakeries inPhoenix? - oli - 3:13am on 01/07/18 (4)
- What are you looking for? - desertculinary - 9:10pm on 01/07/18
- I saw Karl's on Yelp and it had a high rating. - oli - 12:18am on 01/10/18
- My Gal Sal was also just so, so. Next Phoenix bakery. - oli - 2:36pm on 01/11/18
- I think the best one is the Boulangerie at Fine Foods. [NT] - oli - 11:54pm on 01/28/18