Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Anyone have a grill pan they love?
Joined: Jun 15, 2006
Posted to Thread #30080 at 7:53 pm on Jan 8, 2018
On a great deal, I bought a Martha Stewart Collector's Enameled Cast Iron 11" Grill Pan, which has great reviews. But I don't know. Will I get use out of it? What do you make/do with yours? Colleen
Other messages in this thread:
- 30080. Anyone have a grill pan they love? - colleenmomof2 - 7:53pm on 01/08/18 (6)
- A good friend of mine loves hers. I think it is le cruiset. She has 3 picky eaters, and enjoys - barb_b - 11:10pm on 01/08/18
- I have a cast iron pan I got at Target for $11. It does what I need when I want to use it. [NT] - Charley - 12:27pm on 01/09/18
- I too had a le cruset. I never could get it clean and it always smoked when I preheated it. Not my - Janet in NC - 6:29pm on 01/09/18
- Colleen - a thousand apologies - deb-in-MI - 6:38pm on 01/09/18
- I have tried two grill pans, and hated the mess of the fine grease splatter all over my stove - KarenNoCA - 6:55pm on 01/09/18
- I think a good cast iron skillet is the best "grill" pan. I don't really need grill marks. ;o) [NT] - Charley - 6:01pm on 01/13/18