Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
A good friend of mine loves hers. I think it is le cruiset. She has 3 picky eaters, and enjoys
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #30080 at 11:10 pm on Jan 8, 2018
making burgers in the cold, likes chicken breast, and the kids enjoy seeing the seared marks.
I am always up for trying new things in the kitchen, but I have not found a place for this in ours. Again, my friend LOVES hers.....
But, I still can't find a place for a vitamix, either.
Not sure if this helped! : )
Other messages in this thread:
- 30080. Anyone have a grill pan they love? - colleenmomof2 - 7:53pm on 01/08/18 (6)
- A good friend of mine loves hers. I think it is le cruiset. She has 3 picky eaters, and enjoys - barb_b - 11:10pm on 01/08/18
- I have a cast iron pan I got at Target for $11. It does what I need when I want to use it. [NT] - Charley - 12:27pm on 01/09/18
- I too had a le cruset. I never could get it clean and it always smoked when I preheated it. Not my - Janet in NC - 6:29pm on 01/09/18
- Colleen - a thousand apologies - deb-in-MI - 6:38pm on 01/09/18
- I have tried two grill pans, and hated the mess of the fine grease splatter all over my stove - KarenNoCA - 6:55pm on 01/09/18
- I think a good cast iron skillet is the best "grill" pan. I don't really need grill marks. ;o) [NT] - Charley - 6:01pm on 01/13/18