Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I second the cast iron pan.
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #30083 at 10:48 pm on Jan 9, 2018
Every good dish deserves a good pot.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30083. ISO best pan to make scrambled eggs. I've tried a bunch, and nothing is really working for me.... [NT] - barb_b - 8:58pm on 01/09/18 (12)
- A well seasoned cast iron, or good non-stick [NT] - cheezz - 10:43pm on 01/09/18
- I second the cast iron pan. [NT] - judy-mass - 10:48pm on 01/09/18
- +1 [NT] - pmassell_93 - 11:09pm on 01/09/18
- A non-stick is fine for me. Still needs some grease (preferably bacon). I bought - Charley - 12:53am on 01/10/18
- Thanks much! I'll give the cast iron a second/third try... And I just put the t-fal in my cart [NT] - barb_b - 1:03pm on 01/10/18
- I don't think you will regret it. I was totally amazed, but do not be put off - Charley - 3:03pm on 01/10/18
- I love my Tramontina pans I bought from Costco. Non-stick and very successful - LisainLA - 2:37am on 01/11/18
- We are big fans of Tramontina too! Just bought my niece an 8 piece set. But the stainless ones [NT] - deb-in-MI - 12:44pm on 01/11/18
- Can these pans go in the oven? I read reviews about the three piece set Amazon - KarenNoCA - 4:34pm on 01/11/18
- Years ago, I bought of the "green pans" from a local kitchen shop and have been very disappointed. [NT] - KarenNoCA - 4:35pm on 01/11/18
- YES!! Those are the pans that are just not working for me! Completely agree Karen. Worked - barb_b - 10:29pm on 01/14/18
- French T-Fal with removable handles (Ingenio) can then go into the oven if scramble becomes fritatta [NT] - Marg CDN2 - 9:10pm on 01/13/18