Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
What's your favorite homemade sauce to use in lasagna?
Joined: Jul 17, 2006
Posted to Thread #30084 at 10:54 pm on Jan 9, 2018
Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies!
Other messages in this thread:
- 30084. What's your favorite homemade sauce to use in lasagna? [NT] - cheezz - 10:54pm on 01/09/18 (14)
- I did this recently - pmassell_93 - 11:25pm on 01/09/18
- By peppers, do you mean red bells? Do you use any tomato paste? Which spices? [NT] - cheezz - 5:58pm on 01/10/18
- I have a core for sauce and then build around that with what is available - pmassell_93 - 9:55pm on 01/10/18
- I'm a big fan of Charlie's Beschamel sauce/lasagne [LINK] - MoNJ - 11:59am on 01/10/18
- ((heart)).... Miss Charlie [NT] - barb_b - 12:59pm on 01/10/18
- I just printed off a ton of his recipes from that string... [NT] - Heather_in_SF - 6:17pm on 01/23/18
- Joe, Sandra and I enjoy this rec: Wild Mushroom and three Cheese lasagne [NT] [LINK] - barb_b - 1:00pm on 01/10/18
- No mushrooms please! I think I'm the only one here who doesn't like them :) [NT] - cheezz - 5:57pm on 01/10/18
- Today's Times proclaims Marcella Hazan's bolognese sauce - Charley - 3:01pm on 01/10/18
- I make a big batch of my spaghetti sauce and make lasagne with the leftovers. . . - mistral - 9:01pm on 01/10/18
- I am with you on all this. In my day of cooking all the time I froze "meat sauce" and - Charley - 10:53pm on 01/10/18
- Yrs, that one by Marcella Hazan looks pretty good, and I have never tried Bolognese.(nt) [NT] - mistral - 12:22am on 01/11/18