Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I saw Karl's on Yelp and it had a high rating.
Joined: Apr 13, 2006
Posted to Thread #30077 at 12:18 am on Jan 10, 2018
I also saw Gal Sal but have you given Karl's a try and if you have how do the compare? I really like great european pastry and cakes.
The Farmer's Marktet near me on Cactus really is quite a let down from the one we were used to in Torrance Calif.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30077. Anyone with experience with bakeries inPhoenix? - oli - 3:13am on 01/07/18 (4)
- What are you looking for? - desertculinary - 9:10pm on 01/07/18
- I saw Karl's on Yelp and it had a high rating. - oli - 12:18am on 01/10/18
- My Gal Sal was also just so, so. Next Phoenix bakery. - oli - 2:36pm on 01/11/18
- I think the best one is the Boulangerie at Fine Foods. [NT] - oli - 11:54pm on 01/28/18