Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Not sure about leaving the milk out--this would be a good place to have a can
Joined: Aug 15, 2007
Posted to Thread #30085 at 2:44 pm on Jan 11, 2018
of evaporated milk on the shelf.
Or you might be able to sub coconut milk in this recipe. It would really change it but would still be delicious, IMO.
I also keep a bottle of shelf stable milk in my pantry, mainly for a time someone drops in for coffee and the only "milk" I have is skim.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30085. This was perfect for a cold night. Rec: Carrot Szechwan soup I used the IP [LINK] - barb_b - 11:13pm on 01/10/18 (9)
- looks good what steps did you take for IP? [NT] - pmassell_93 - 11:19pm on 01/10/18
- for IP: is that 7 minutes on pressure, followed by natural pressure release? - Tess - 2:43am on 01/11/18
- Also, do you think I can skip the milk? I have everything else... [NT] - Tess - 2:43am on 01/11/18
- Not sure about leaving the milk out--this would be a good place to have a can - Charley - 2:44pm on 01/11/18
- made this today in the IP - pmassell_93 - 10:34pm on 01/11/18
- Do you mean even a tsp of sesame oil in the amount of liquid in this overpowered it? - Charley - 12:49am on 01/12/18
- actually I doubled the recipe and now I see that I misread it as tablespoons! [NT] - pmassell_93 - 1:18am on 01/12/18
- How about some coconut milk? [NT] - judy-mass - 8:28pm on 01/11/18
- today I made an alternate of this to accomodate food allergies - pmassell_93 - 10:48pm on 01/20/18