Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Richard in Cincy||
Barb, answering your post at 30066--MoNJ also read!
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30087 at 4:30 pm on Jan 12, 2018
I didn't think you'd see it up there so I'm moving it to the bottom.
We'll be in Manhattan May 1-8, then we'll be heading out to the 'Guyland to stay with dear friends on the north shore for some downtime and battery recharging before heading back to the 'Nati.
The only scheduled event at this time is the Saturday night concert of the Bayerische Rundfunk Symphonie-Orchester at Carnegie (Mahler #7!!! Richard's birthday present to Richard ;). The MET schedule looked rather blah during that time so we'll be skipping that and trying to see a few plays on Broadway. The plays usually don't run very long, so hard to plan for May on that.
Would love to see you and George (MoNJ? Erin and Sandra know the schedule, but Sandra may not be available), meet up for lunch, a tea, or whatever. (I still think about that Chinese banquet we enjoyed together a couple of years ago!)
Although I only have the one evening committed so far, it will depend on all the friends and their schedules and when they're available. It can get quite frantic. I told Tim, since we have a suite that we should just have everyone in all at the same time for a cocktail party. LOL
Anyone else in Manhattan the first week of May?
Other messages in this thread:
- 30087. Barb, answering your post at 30066--MoNJ also read! - Richard in Cincy - 4:30pm on 01/12/18 (12)
- Not in NY but may I suggest a play? - Anna_X - 9:05pm on 01/12/18
- Thanks for the suggestion - Richard in Cincy - 9:29pm on 01/12/18
- That's a wonderful story in itself. - Anna_X - 6:56pm on 01/13/18
- Sort of. They both lived in the same two countries at different times but didn't know each other. [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 6:25pm on 01/14/18
- The book was such a "feel good " story that I bought 5 copies and handed them out! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 12:33pm on 01/14/18
- Hi! I have marked our calendar. We always enjoy our get togethers! I need to - barb_b - 10:02pm on 01/14/18
- I know not in NYC, but you may enjoy this rest. 2 locations. We went to the JC location. [LINK] - barb_b - 10:10pm on 01/14/18
- Barb, I've been doing some trip planning.. - Richard in Cincy - 1:49am on 01/15/18
- They are fun! Very laid back atmosphere. We went with the kids to the one in JC, lots of - barb_b - 1:15pm on 01/24/18
- I'm also planning a trip up to see a friend. If I book a flight around the first few days of May - MarilynFL - 4:47pm on 01/20/18