Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Not in NY but may I suggest a play?
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #30087 at 9:05 pm on Jan 12, 2018
Go see Come From Away. As an ESL teacher, I loved the interactions of the Newfoundlers and those airline passengers and personnel who were stranded there on 9-11. You will laugh and you may cry, too. I did.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30087. Barb, answering your post at 30066--MoNJ also read! - Richard in Cincy - 4:30pm on 01/12/18 (12)
- Not in NY but may I suggest a play? - Anna_X - 9:05pm on 01/12/18
- Thanks for the suggestion - Richard in Cincy - 9:29pm on 01/12/18
- That's a wonderful story in itself. - Anna_X - 6:56pm on 01/13/18
- Sort of. They both lived in the same two countries at different times but didn't know each other. [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 6:25pm on 01/14/18
- The book was such a "feel good " story that I bought 5 copies and handed them out! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 12:33pm on 01/14/18
- Hi! I have marked our calendar. We always enjoy our get togethers! I need to - barb_b - 10:02pm on 01/14/18
- I know not in NYC, but you may enjoy this rest. 2 locations. We went to the JC location. [LINK] - barb_b - 10:10pm on 01/14/18
- Barb, I've been doing some trip planning.. - Richard in Cincy - 1:49am on 01/15/18
- They are fun! Very laid back atmosphere. We went with the kids to the one in JC, lots of - barb_b - 1:15pm on 01/24/18
- I'm also planning a trip up to see a friend. If I book a flight around the first few days of May - MarilynFL - 4:47pm on 01/20/18