Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Just like every other recipe title right now has "cast iron"
Joined: Jan 8, 2006
Posted to Thread #30090 at 3:44 pm on Jan 15, 2018
Does cooking it in a skillet make it different? They are just keying on popularity. America's Test Kitchen is guilty of this one...
Other messages in this thread:
- 30090. Can someone describe what *baked Amish oatmeal* is supposed to taste like?? - MarilynFL - 6:11pm on 01/14/18 (8)
- Smitten Kitchen's Baked Oatmeal with Caramelized Pears and Vanilla Cream [LINK] - MarilynFL - 6:23pm on 01/14/18
- If you use LOOK INSIDE at the Amazon link, you can find the oatmeal recipe and photo. [NT] - MarilynFL - 6:45pm on 01/14/18
- To me the photo shows some pretty dry oatmeal - CathyZ from Kauai - 10:56pm on 01/14/18
- My $.02 worth, and as one who grew up on a farm near one of the Ohio Amish compounds... - Richard in Cincy - 1:44am on 01/15/18
- Just like every other recipe title right now has "cast iron" - Melissa Dallas - 3:44pm on 01/15/18
- I haven’t eaten it, but several recipes mention heating it and then pouring milk over the top - MariaDNoCA - 7:42am on 01/15/18
- Looked at a bunch of "plain" recipes (no pears) and they all seem to similar. I REALLY - Charley - 12:39pm on 01/15/18
- Thanks all. Buying more pears to caramelize and sticking with my crock pot almond steel oats. [NT] - MarilynFL - 6:39pm on 01/15/18