Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I had every intention of starting this last night but found the new bag of flour I bought from
Joined: Dec 21, 2005
Posted to Thread #30089 at 5:05 pm on Jan 16, 2018
Safeway had pantry beetles AGAIN! And I found one in my cocktail beaker which was on the china hutch next to where I kept the flour, so the buggers are out exploring. OMG.
Tonight I am going to buy more flour from TJs and hope I can find room in the freezer to stick the new bag just in case.
Meantime, I am really looking forward to making this!! I even have golden raisins.
"Well-behaved women rarely make history."
Other messages in this thread:
- Thanks so much. Looks delicious. I've made - rhoward2va - 2:08am on 01/14/18
- Thanks Melissa. I have made Yoghurt with my instant pot... I get lots of whey, which - barb_b - 10:18pm on 01/14/18
- If you make it be very gentle when you turn it out of the bowl so as not to deflate it [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 3:45pm on 01/15/18
- Looks good! I’ve made this sourdough version and it was great -> [NT] [LINK] - MariaDNoCA - 11:34pm on 01/14/18
- I had every intention of starting this last night but found the new bag of flour I bought from - Heather_in_SF - 5:05pm on 01/16/18