Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I have a spray bottle filled with a mixture of vinegar and water. I spray then rinse.
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #30093 at 2:47 pm on Jan 20, 2018
Other messages in this thread:
- 30093. Is it safe to buy romaine yet? Been very quiet. [NT] - Anna_X - 7:37pm on 01/19/18 (10)
- Our neighborhood market, which has gone mostly organic has romaine, and purple leaf - KarenNoCA - 8:56pm on 01/19/18
- what method are you using to clean your vegetables at home? [NT] - pmassell_93 - 9:33pm on 01/19/18
- I have a spray bottle filled with a mixture of vinegar and water. I spray then rinse. [NT] [LINK] - CynUpstateNY - 2:47pm on 01/20/18
- I use this veggie wash that I buy at Publix in the veggie dept. [NT] [LINK] - orchid - 7:31pm on 01/21/18
- I have used the same method to clean raw produce for over 60 years and have not [LINK] - KarenNoCA - 5:12pm on 01/21/18
- They say that water alone is not enough to get rid of salmonella - cheezz - 8:08pm on 01/22/18
- Another discussion on this subject by Modern Farmer [NT] [LINK] - KarenNoCA - 8:36pm on 01/21/18
- Good article but I take exception to the phrase "vinegar is disgusting"! ;-) [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 1:23am on 01/22/18
- THank you. That is exactly how I feel about washing produce! [NT] - Charley - 12:32pm on 01/22/18
- Good Question Anna. Our local supermarket never removed romaine from the shelves, yet a local - barb_b - 1:09pm on 01/24/18