Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
This reminds me so much of the tartiflette we had in France...
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #30094 at 10:24 pm on Jan 21, 2018
We were staying in a wonderful little village in the Jura, near the Swiss border. We walked into a ways from our Inn and into a small local eatery. The menu was all in French, with no descriptions.
We ordered some "grill at the table" meat that came with tartiflette. I had no clue what we would be served. We love adventures in eating!
It was a cardiologist's nightmare, but SOOOOO good!
Your recipe is very similar, just no crust on mine.
Every good dish deserves a good pot.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30094. Just made a delicious "Raclette Tart" from Gesine (recipe sorta inside) - deb-in-MI - 6:38pm on 01/20/18 (5)
- wow this sounds so good. you had me at raclette and bacon - pmassell_93 - 10:52pm on 01/20/18
- This reminds me so much of the tartiflette we had in France... [LINK] - judy-mass - 10:24pm on 01/21/18
- Deb, Gesine demonstrates her puff pastry on a paid craftsy class. That may be why you're not finding [LINK] - MarilynFL - 11:32pm on 01/21/18
- Thank you and funny that you mentioned this. I just signed up for Craftsy Unlimited - deb-in-MI - 10:51am on 01/22/18
- Kismet! [NT] - MarilynFL - 3:53pm on 01/22/18