Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Oh yes, I got a bottle of the zest as a gift and used it all on popcorn and pasta
Joined: Dec 21, 2005
Posted to Thread #30097 at 6:15 pm on Jan 23, 2018
Now I am working on bottle #2.
- Roasted potatoes
- in mayonnaise for truffled mayo
- in sauteed mushrooms
- as a rim on a martini with a pickled mushroom
"Well-behaved women rarely make history."
Other messages in this thread:
- 30097. Sabatino Truffle Zest and Sabatino Truffle and Sea Salt - Anna_X - 1:22am on 01/23/18 (9)
- Try the truffle salt on sauteed spinach. [NT] - judy-mass - 12:37pm on 01/23/18
- Put the salt on popcorn!! Delicious. TJ's had truffle butter over holiday. also delicious. [NT] - Charley - 2:53pm on 01/23/18
- Oh yes, I got a bottle of the zest as a gift and used it all on popcorn and pasta - Heather_in_SF - 6:15pm on 01/23/18
- Try it on homemade potato chips! - judy-mass - 9:51pm on 01/23/18
- Yep, the best. Yukon Gold or Kennebec, sliced thin on a mandoline, - Pat-NoCal - 3:46pm on 01/25/18
- I bought the zest at Cost Plus World Market. It was $13 plus change. Texture is not like zest - KarenNoCA - 3:53pm on 01/26/18
- I made brussels sprouts two days in a row. Cut in half, tossed with truffle oil - KarenNoCA - 3:56pm on 01/26/18
- was at costco and got this set today just because you guys were talking about it.. [NT] - pmassell_93 - 12:35am on 01/27/18
- I fry potatoes in truffle oil. And the old standard, sliced truffle on linguini. [NT] - Marg CDN2 - 11:45pm on 01/27/18