Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Some of my best meals are from what "fell out of the fridge...
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #30146 at 8:39 pm on Mar 1, 2018
and mixed with stuff from the pantry.
My kids would ask if we could have the same thing again. The answer was generally No!
My most used "cookbook" is still the JIR- "Journal of Irreproducible Results".
Every good dish deserves a good pot.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30146. Sometimes the stuff you throw together to clean out the fridge and use up leftover... - Michael in Phoenix - 4:41pm on 03/01/18 (5)
- Sounds wonderful! - sjs1952 - 6:17pm on 03/01/18
- +1 [NT] - pmassell_93 - 7:14pm on 03/01/18
- Some of my best meals are from what "fell out of the fridge... - judy-mass - 8:39pm on 03/01/18
- 'zactly the same dialogue in our house. Ha! [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 3:46pm on 03/02/18
- I just mentally warmed a pita and scooped some up. Thanks! [NT] - MarilynFL - 7:19pm on 03/01/18