Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Oops - I just realized that although the link only give ingredients.
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #30147 at 11:58 pm on Mar 1, 2018
The instructions are below but now that I typed them I realized I didn't follow them (because I didn't read carefully); I added the parsley to the food processor.
Here are the instructions:
1) Bring 4 quarts water to boil in large pot. Add pasta and 1 Tbsp salt and cook, stirring often, until ad dente. Reserve 1 cup cooking water, then drain pasta and return to pot.
2) Chop 1/4 walnuts; set aside. Process remaining walnuts, cream, Parmesan, lemon juice, garlic, nutmeg, 1 tsp. salt and 1/2 tsp. pepper in food processor to coarse paste, about 30 seconds. (I added a bit more lemon juice)
3) Add walnut sauce and reserved cooking water to pasta and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle with parsley and reserved chopped walnuts.
Other messages in this thread:
- Oops - I just realized that although the link only give ingredients. - deb-in-MI - 11:58pm on 03/01/18
- Looks good. Here is one I've used for many years, Deb. Just a little different - CathyZ from Kauai - 3:25pm on 03/02/18
- Thanks Cathy:) [NT] - deb-in-MI - 3:51pm on 03/02/18