Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Try it cilantro lime
Joined: Jan 8, 2006
Posted to Thread #30151 at 12:56 am on Mar 6, 2018
Cilantro instead of basil, almonds instead of pignoli (can use meal), add some lime juice and some serrano or jalapeno. Great on grilled meat. I used to get this with ancho grilled steak at Whole Foods.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30151. Richard's New Pesto - Richard in Cincy - 9:21pm on 03/05/18 (6)
- Try it cilantro lime - Melissa Dallas - 12:56am on 03/06/18
- That sounds amazing! - Richard in Cincy - 1:50pm on 03/06/18
- I make all sorts of pesto using, cilantro, basil, arugula, walnut, almond, pesto, - KarenNoCA - 2:44pm on 03/06/18
- I'm such a basil fan, can't get enough of it. I will explore the other greens! [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 3:05am on 03/12/18
- Here is one with links to two more from Linda Stradley's site. [NT] [LINK] - KarenNoCA - 2:47pm on 03/06/18
- ohhhh.... Like the white truffle oil addition. [NT] - barb_b - 3:15pm on 03/14/18