Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
there is no malware on the site
Joined: Dec 31, 1969
Posted to Thread #30152 at 4:56 pm on Mar 7, 2018
thank you for the info. I genuinely appreciate it and I am not being argumentative, just showing you that I am being thorough.
There is nothing on the server suggesting any kind of injection. There are no third party sites/blacklists indicating the site is compromised. I'm not a fan of Norton. I'm not a fan of Windows computers at all but invariably get asked to fix them. When I do if they are running Norton, I replace it with the free version of Avast. I've found Norton to be "bloatware" and to me it is just insult to injury to have to pay for it. The fact that they make it very difficult to fully uninstall is also another indicator to me that they are not a company that I trust. Avast is at least as good - in my opinion better.
Link: Avast free version for Windows
Other messages in this thread:
- 30152. Question 'bout this sitet: I was not able to access for 2 days because of a malware attack . . . - mistral - 7:49pm on 03/06/18 (14)
- No problem here. [NT] - judy-mass - 8:50pm on 03/06/18
- if you ever get a message like this, please email it to me so that I can investigate - pmassell_93 - 9:38pm on 03/06/18
- also you can securi to do an instant check on sites [NT] [LINK] [IMAGE] - pmassell_93 - 11:44pm on 03/06/18
- could not find an e-mail for you on my machine. . . - mistral - 1:31am on 03/07/18
- Mistral, I ran into the same problem ... - RuthAB - 2:43pm on 03/07/18
- Paul, this is what Norton support had to say... - RuthAB - 2:49pm on 03/07/18
- there is no malware on the site [LINK] - pmassell_93 - 4:56pm on 03/07/18
- All I can say is this is the only time I have had this problem, and I was very surprised . . . - mistral - 5:44pm on 03/07/18
- I've used AVAST for years and found it to be easy to use, great at detecting... - Michael in Phoenix - 2:41pm on 03/08/18
- I also agree with Paul's assessment of Norton. It slowed down my computer so much... - Michael in Phoenix - 5:24pm on 03/08/18
- +1 GMTA [NT] - pmassell_93 - 5:28pm on 03/08/18
- That's great!, thank you for the info. I read the same. (nt) [NT] - mistral - 5:44pm on 03/07/18
- RuthAB hello!! My I haven't seen you on here in ages! - Richard in Cincy - 3:03am on 03/12/18
- Sushinati. [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 6:35pm on 03/12/18