Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
thank you for all the good tips
Joined: Dec 31, 1969
Posted to Thread #30154 at 6:57 pm on Mar 9, 2018
So far I put the potatoes on top of my meatloaf this week and it was a hit. Before that I baked some crispy in the oven and then added them as some garnish/ texture when serving the Szechwan Carrot Soup which I am making again tonight.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30154. genius fails - pmassell_93 - 3:11pm on 03/09/18 (7)
- Soak in ice water with lemon juice, Paul then dry off and freeze [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 3:34pm on 03/09/18
- Sometimes I blanch too but I often do the above. I was thinking of the delicacy of the spirals [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 8:27pm on 03/11/18
- Blanche briefly in boiling water then shock in ice water, - Pat-NoCal - 4:37pm on 03/09/18
- I recommend this as well. (nt) [NT] - mistral - 6:26pm on 03/09/18
- USDA recommendations on freezing vegetables: check out link. (nt) [NT] [LINK] - mistral - 6:29pm on 03/09/18
- And since your taters are so thin, you could cut the time; look for a change in . . . - mistral - 6:31pm on 03/09/18
- thank you for all the good tips - pmassell_93 - 6:57pm on 03/09/18