Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Richard in Cincy||
RuthAB hello!! My I haven't seen you on here in ages!
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30152 at 3:03 am on Mar 12, 2018
Hope all's well. Today my orchestra had our winter concert and we played an all Dvorak program of Carneval Overture, Romanze, and Symphony No 9 "From the New World." Beautiful sunny day in the 'Nati and we took 14 year old granddaughter out afterward for her annual birthday sushi dinner.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30152. Question 'bout this sitet: I was not able to access for 2 days because of a malware attack . . . - mistral - 7:49pm on 03/06/18 (14)
- No problem here. [NT] - judy-mass - 8:50pm on 03/06/18
- if you ever get a message like this, please email it to me so that I can investigate - pmassell_93 - 9:38pm on 03/06/18
- also you can securi to do an instant check on sites [NT] [LINK] [IMAGE] - pmassell_93 - 11:44pm on 03/06/18
- could not find an e-mail for you on my machine. . . - mistral - 1:31am on 03/07/18
- Mistral, I ran into the same problem ... - RuthAB - 2:43pm on 03/07/18
- Paul, this is what Norton support had to say... - RuthAB - 2:49pm on 03/07/18
- there is no malware on the site [LINK] - pmassell_93 - 4:56pm on 03/07/18
- All I can say is this is the only time I have had this problem, and I was very surprised . . . - mistral - 5:44pm on 03/07/18
- I've used AVAST for years and found it to be easy to use, great at detecting... - Michael in Phoenix - 2:41pm on 03/08/18
- I also agree with Paul's assessment of Norton. It slowed down my computer so much... - Michael in Phoenix - 5:24pm on 03/08/18
- +1 GMTA [NT] - pmassell_93 - 5:28pm on 03/08/18
- That's great!, thank you for the info. I read the same. (nt) [NT] - mistral - 5:44pm on 03/07/18
- RuthAB hello!! My I haven't seen you on here in ages! - Richard in Cincy - 3:03am on 03/12/18
- Sushinati. [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 6:35pm on 03/12/18