Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
That IS a great price. I wonder if mine were $3.98/lb and not per?
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30155 at 12:44 pm on Mar 14, 2018
I do know $3.98 is correct because the check out girl had not clue what she had in her hand, so I saw the price pop up when she looked it up.
She also didn't know what lemongrass was, thought cilantro was parsley and couldn't figure out the orange and yellow beets.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
Other messages in this thread:
- 30155. My thanks to everyone who weighed in on celery root (celeriac). I tried it as a puree and yes, it's [LINK] - MarilynFL - 1:57pm on 03/10/18 (9)
- Sautéed Bread Crumbs with Cauliflower and Brussels Sprouts [LINK] - MarilynFL - 2:05pm on 03/10/18
- Celery Root Puree - MarilynFL - 2:23pm on 03/10/18
- that sounds awesome - pmassell_93 - 4:20pm on 03/10/18
- Do you have a Sprouts market near you, Paul? The 3 - Pat-NoCal - 6:31pm on 03/10/18
- closest Sprouts is in Petaluma - pmassell_93 - 9:46pm on 03/12/18
- That's a nice price. It was $2.99/lb. today at - Pat-NoCal - 1:07am on 03/13/18
- That IS a great price. I wonder if mine were $3.98/lb and not per? - MarilynFL - 12:44pm on 03/14/18
- I love the stuff as well and wish I could afford it.About $7 each here. Goes well with roast pork. [NT] - Marg CDN2 - 9:01pm on 03/22/18
- I made a 10-vegetable stew last Monday, using celery root along with, oddly enough... - Michael in Phoenix - 4:33pm on 03/10/18