Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Rick Bayless "Red Chile Pork Tamales" were awesome!
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #30164 at 1:53 pm on Mar 14, 2018
This was from his Craftsy class. Made the pork filling and the tamales (the latter was much easier than I expected).
If anyone wants the recipes let me know and I'll post.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30164. Rick Bayless "Red Chile Pork Tamales" were awesome! - deb-in-MI - 1:53pm on 03/14/18 (8)
- That's the recipe I use for my tamales that I make at Christmas. The filling is also... - Michael in Phoenix - 5:03pm on 03/14/18
- Or just rolled up in a tortilla, burrito, taco, nacho topping...yum [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 12:04am on 03/15/18
- Yes - please post. THanks! [NT] - Tess - 2:31am on 03/15/18
- Recipes: - deb-in-MI - 8:07am on 03/15/18
- Thanks, Deb! Does Rick mention why he used banana leaves rather than more traditional husks? - MarilynFL - 2:05pm on 03/15/18
- I can't remember - deb-in-MI - 2:28pm on 03/15/18
- Corn husks v banana leavesand size and is a regional or counrty of origin thing [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 12:53am on 03/16/18
- The cookbook that contains the Red Chile Pork Tamale recipe also has instructions... - Michael in Phoenix - 3:36pm on 03/16/18