Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Worth buying it and I know that I will end up doing so for the following reasons:
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #30166 at 2:33 pm on Mar 15, 2018
1) He's quite amusing in his writing - the many page introduction as well intro's for each recipe
2) He is fastidious regarding the hows, whys and whats of each recipe.
3) His followers include the iconic bakers you mentioned and more
4) His photograhy is exquisite
5) THE RECIPES LOOK FABULOUS!
Other messages in this thread:
- 30166. Just watched Julia Child beat the bejeesus out of her croissant dough. [LINK] - MarilynFL - 3:08am on 03/15/18 (10)
- LOL. BTW - the croissant recipe I'm going to try is from Cenk Sonmezsoy, "The Artful Baker" - deb-in-MI - 8:01am on 03/15/18
- Sister!!! [NT] - MarilynFL - 2:08pm on 03/15/18
- Damn. Not a single copy in the entire state. That is a beautiful book...with some [LINK] - MarilynFL - 2:14pm on 03/15/18
- I absolutely LOVE how the Sablés video music is cued to the baking process. Wonderful. [NT] - MarilynFL - 2:17pm on 03/15/18
- I love her tip on using the frozen bread dough! (nt) [NT] - mistral - 5:07pm on 03/15/18
- I always get aggressive with dough, except for those super wet ones where you just lift them and [LINK] - Heather_in_SF - 5:18pm on 03/15/18
- The croissants I made were from Peter Rinehart — artisan bread every day - MariaDNoCA - 6:48am on 03/16/18