Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I always get aggressive with dough, except for those super wet ones where you just lift them and
Joined: Dec 21, 2005
Posted to Thread #30166 at 5:18 pm on Mar 15, 2018
fold them over to melt into itself.
Here's a link to a book that I think you really should check out sometime, her croissant recipe is great and not onerous.
"Well-behaved women rarely make history."
Other messages in this thread:
- 30166. Just watched Julia Child beat the bejeesus out of her croissant dough. [LINK] - MarilynFL - 3:08am on 03/15/18 (10)
- LOL. BTW - the croissant recipe I'm going to try is from Cenk Sonmezsoy, "The Artful Baker" - deb-in-MI - 8:01am on 03/15/18
- Sister!!! [NT] - MarilynFL - 2:08pm on 03/15/18
- Damn. Not a single copy in the entire state. That is a beautiful book...with some [LINK] - MarilynFL - 2:14pm on 03/15/18
- I absolutely LOVE how the Sablés video music is cued to the baking process. Wonderful. [NT] - MarilynFL - 2:17pm on 03/15/18
- Damn. I'm weakening here. [NT] - MarilynFL - 2:18pm on 03/15/18
- Worth buying it and I know that I will end up doing so for the following reasons: - deb-in-MI - 2:33pm on 03/15/18
- You're not helping. [NT] - MarilynFL - 3:59pm on 03/15/18
- I love her tip on using the frozen bread dough! (nt) [NT] - mistral - 5:07pm on 03/15/18
- I always get aggressive with dough, except for those super wet ones where you just lift them and [LINK] - Heather_in_SF - 5:18pm on 03/15/18
- The croissants I made were from Peter Rinehart — artisan bread every day - MariaDNoCA - 6:48am on 03/16/18