Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
A favorite strawberry dip is sour cream blended with powdered or brown sugar.
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30170 at 8:00 pm on Mar 17, 2018
Since fondant can be made with powdered or regular sugar, try melting the candies, cool and stir in sour cream to taste, then layer in individual baked sweet pastry tart shells and top with sliced strawberries.
The sour cream dip doesn't firm so making one large pie wouldn't be very pretty to cut. But a parfait or individual tarts would work.
If you want a firmer base, beat equal parts cream cheese and sour cream, then add your pink poop to taste.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
Other messages in this thread:
- 30170. Thinking of Marilyn - Melissa Dallas - 4:08pm on 03/17/18 (11)
- A favorite strawberry dip is sour cream blended with powdered or brown sugar. - MarilynFL - 8:00pm on 03/17/18
- Melt a couple and see what happens? Brownies? Frosting? Truffles? - colleenmomof2 - 12:53pm on 03/18/18
- Dip again in chocolate and regift? (heheh). Or make ice cream and stir - Pat-NoCal - 3:50pm on 03/18/18
- If someone can tell me how post a photo from my iphone, I can show my caramel candy pooping. [NT] - MarilynFL - 9:03pm on 03/18/18
- RS Outlets are great! - Music City Missy - 10:16pm on 03/18/18
- Right after the holiday you can order online cheap too. [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 12:00am on 03/19/18
- I did that once with post-Easter 1 pound solid chocolate candy eggs. Some were plain, some were - MarilynFL - 5:56pm on 03/20/18
- Thanks for all the great ideas everyone. Here's the 12.99 three pound box [NT] [LINK] - Melissa Dallas - 12:04am on 03/19/18
- Marilyn's Pooping Caramels [NT] [LINK] - MarilynFL - 12:52am on 03/20/18
- Yeah. Pretty much that in the box I got. They were also inconsistent in size. - Melissa Dallas - 1:23pm on 03/20/18
- That photo also reflects the odd (to me) dipping method suggested by FRAN'S of Seattle - MarilynFL - 5:52pm on 03/20/18