Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
So fun! My friend has a background in Market Research. She borrowed my ramekins
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #30167 at 9:55 pm on Mar 18, 2018
and had 9 different chocolates in mini pieces. She explained how to smell, rub, taste, etc.... and then we tried to guess which chocolate.
It was great fun.... I only got 5 out of 9 correct...
Fun play on an interactive party!
Other messages in this thread:
- 30167. Was invited to a chocolate / wine tasting on Sat. Asked to bring finger food app / snack [LINK] - barb_b - 6:07pm on 03/15/18 (10)
- How about a spread for crostini/baguette slices such as the Domaine Chandon Cheese Spread [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 8:50pm on 03/15/18
- Or since it's St. Patty's Day you might consider doing something corned beef [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 8:58pm on 03/15/18
- Rec: Herb Gougeres - Pat-NoCal - 9:23pm on 03/15/18
- And Traca's Canal House French Cheese Puffs are high up on my list [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 9:39pm on 03/15/18
- This looks really good. Made Gougeres last week and like the looks of this recipe and will try [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 4:04pm on 03/17/18
- Aspirin [NT] - MarilynFL - 11:38pm on 03/15/18
- chocolate coated. (nt) [NT] - mistral - 7:38pm on 03/17/18
- Hey, Barb! How'd it go? - colleenmomof2 - 12:57pm on 03/18/18
- So fun! My friend has a background in Market Research. She borrowed my ramekins - barb_b - 9:55pm on 03/18/18
- I tried to do cheese puffs; but we lost power w the latest norester; i didn't realize it impacted - barb_b - 10:00pm on 03/18/18