Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I did that once with post-Easter 1 pound solid chocolate candy eggs. Some were plain, some were
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30170 at 5:56 pm on Mar 20, 2018
filled with truffle filling, some had nuts....one had peanut butter truffle filling.
ALL were half price, free shipping and a bazillion calories. I ordered SIX!
Sometimes my brain just shuts down and leaves for a vacation when good chocolate is cheap. Then it has to come home and deal with a house (my body) trashed by a heavy metal band drugged out on sugar.
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30170. Thinking of Marilyn - Melissa Dallas - 4:08pm on 03/17/18 (11)
- A favorite strawberry dip is sour cream blended with powdered or brown sugar. - MarilynFL - 8:00pm on 03/17/18
- Melt a couple and see what happens? Brownies? Frosting? Truffles? - colleenmomof2 - 12:53pm on 03/18/18
- Dip again in chocolate and regift? (heheh). Or make ice cream and stir - Pat-NoCal - 3:50pm on 03/18/18
- If someone can tell me how post a photo from my iphone, I can show my caramel candy pooping. [NT] - MarilynFL - 9:03pm on 03/18/18
- RS Outlets are great! - Music City Missy - 10:16pm on 03/18/18
- Right after the holiday you can order online cheap too. [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 12:00am on 03/19/18
- I did that once with post-Easter 1 pound solid chocolate candy eggs. Some were plain, some were - MarilynFL - 5:56pm on 03/20/18
- Thanks for all the great ideas everyone. Here's the 12.99 three pound box [NT] [LINK] - Melissa Dallas - 12:04am on 03/19/18
- Marilyn's Pooping Caramels [NT] [LINK] - MarilynFL - 12:52am on 03/20/18
- Yeah. Pretty much that in the box I got. They were also inconsistent in size. - Melissa Dallas - 1:23pm on 03/20/18
- That photo also reflects the odd (to me) dipping method suggested by FRAN'S of Seattle - MarilynFL - 5:52pm on 03/20/18