Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I just wanted to see if it could be doubled. I have a flourless almond Italian cake that will NOT
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30179 at 11:18 pm on Mar 22, 2018
scale up for me. No matter what size pan I put it in, the middle collapses if I go beyond a single 8" pan.
Good luck...hope it all goes well.
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30179. Make ahead Easter dessert suggestions needed ...... - Janet in NC - 2:10pm on 03/22/18 (18)
- a few questions Janet: how many people? will yours be the only dessert? will you - MarilynFL - 2:21pm on 03/22/18
- thanks Marilyn, - Janet in NC - 3:09pm on 03/22/18
- J, I found a recipe for a 10 inch Bolognese Rice cake so doubling your version is fine. [LINK] - MarilynFL - 4:09pm on 03/22/18
- this recipe is slightly different from Marcella's. She has never "done me wrong" so I'm going to try - Janet in NC - 5:06pm on 03/22/18
- I just wanted to see if it could be doubled. I have a flourless almond Italian cake that will NOT - MarilynFL - 11:18pm on 03/22/18
- A favorite Easter dessert for me is meringue shells with lemon curd and some raspberries - Charley - 2:51pm on 03/22/18
- Wondering if you would be wlling to share your carrot cake with special interest in the swirl. [NT] - oli - 4:16pm on 03/22/18
- I make the Southern Living carrot cake recipe. The best restaurant in Pawley's, - Charley - 9:23pm on 03/22/18
- 2) I am drooling over the croissant blueberry bread pudding REC. Would U please share that REC? TIA [NT] - wigs - 7:42pm on 03/22/18
- It's pretty much bread pudding using croissants! What could be bad about that. - Charley - 9:29am on 03/23/18
- Thank you, Charley! I appreciate your posting this. Sounds good. [NT] - wigs - 8:21pm on 05/03/18
- I love a nice big old-fashioned Coconut Layer Cake for Easter... - Richard in Cincy - 1:20pm on 03/23/18
- I'll take it to the dinner if you'll make it for me Richard :) [NT] - Janet in NC - 5:07pm on 03/23/18
- Yes! My go-to also [NT] - cheezz - 5:54pm on 03/23/18
- A good southern kid after my own heart! [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 9:34pm on 03/24/18
- Gay's posted rec: Angel Cream Melba. It is done in stages; make ahead and beautiful [LINK] - barb_b - 2:02pm on 03/23/18
- Very welcome, Barb.....love this recipe and it feeds a crowd and easy....... [NT] - GayR - 5:12pm on 03/23/18
- Cheezz's posted rec for the Perfect Lemon Bars [NT] [LINK] - barb_b - 3:01pm on 03/23/18