Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Do you know if Red Star still makes the instant yeast?
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #30177 at 11:19 pm on Mar 22, 2018
I can't find it..... I tried their platinum instant yeast and although it smelled heavenly - I didn't get the same yeasty taste.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30177. If you are a yeast baker & do Facebook you should follow Red Star's (yeast) page - Melissa Dallas - 4:49pm on 03/19/18 (9)
- Red Star is my fav. brand! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 12:08pm on 03/20/18
- Mine too. Love the way it tastes & smells. Very robustly yeasty. [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 1:20pm on 03/20/18
- Great tip! Thanks for the suggestion... - Richard in Cincy - 9:00pm on 03/20/18
- My sister & I made yeast bread from the time we had to stand on a chair at the counter - Melissa Dallas - 9:05pm on 03/20/18
- Do you know if Red Star still makes the instant yeast? - deb-in-MI - 11:19pm on 03/22/18
- I just finished my Platinum. Fleischmann's regular and instant is what I have left. [NT] - MarilynFL - 12:10am on 03/23/18
- Here is their product page-they still make it, plus instant [LINK] - Melissa Dallas - 11:02pm on 03/23/18