Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I made quasi-Lembas for a shieldmaiden moot. Basically, they were shortbread, but I wrapped each
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30192 at 8:41 pm on Mar 28, 2018
one in leaves cut from green tissue and tied with raffia.
Is THAT geek enough for you?
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30192. Your home for geeky recipes, edible art, and nerdy kitchen gadget reviews: [LINK] [IMAGE] - mistral - 5:23pm on 03/28/18 (10)
- --and Pie People (not POD people, though maybe pod persons could like pie too): . . . [LINK] [IMAGE] - mistral - 5:29pm on 03/28/18
- Oh my! I promised to bake for our robotics end of season party tomorrow..... - Lana in FL - 6:25pm on 04/01/18
- any recipes for Lembas ? Thanks for the link, signed Geek [NT] - pmassell_93 - 8:00pm on 03/28/18
- Elf bread?? [NT] - MarilynFL - 8:34pm on 03/28/18
- yes I want the original recipe - pmassell_93 - 8:39pm on 03/28/18
- I made quasi-Lembas for a shieldmaiden moot. Basically, they were shortbread, but I wrapped each - MarilynFL - 8:41pm on 03/28/18
- I bow to your serious geek street cred [NT] - pmassell_93 - 10:49pm on 03/28/18
- I'd curtsy, but I'd run into my sword and this damn chainmail corset. [NT] - MarilynFL - 11:57pm on 03/28/18
- I just typed in "lembas recipe" at DuckDuckGo and got: . . . [LINK] [IMAGE] - mistral - 1:55am on 03/29/18
- Oh thank you! - Lana in FL - 6:21pm on 04/01/18