Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Can anyone update me on Mexican vanilla. I remember decades ago we were on the lookout for
Joined: Oct 13, 2010
Posted to Thread #30195 at 5:47 am on Mar 30, 2018
nasty additives but here I am with friends on their way asking me if I want vanilla. My favourite flavour but (oh look at all those Canadian spelliings!) do we still need to be cautious?
Other messages in this thread:
- 30195. Can anyone update me on Mexican vanilla. I remember decades ago we were on the lookout for - Marg CDN2 - 5:47am on 03/30/18 (7)
- It's coumarin. Don't buy cheap vanilla. Here's an article. - Charley - 10:31am on 03/30/18
- I'm off to a Mexico cruise in a few days JUST to stock up on vanilla - cheezz - 2:51am on 04/04/18
- Could you fit me in the suitcase too? - deb-in-MI - 10:01am on 04/04/18
- I told my friend not to get me vanilla. Now that he is on his way, I want some. A moment in the - Marg CDN2 - 12:47am on 04/05/18
- Not all Mexican vanilla has coumarin, Marg. It's worth - Pat-NoCal - 12:53am on 04/05/18
- ((((((Marg)))))) - Richard in Cincy - 3:24am on 04/08/18
- I was so relieved that you loved that little slice of heaven as well. I used to go to Paris 3 times - Marg CDN2 - 7:18pm on 04/08/18