Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
How many times have I done that...her lemon bars are the best, and I always add
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #30198 at 6:12 pm on Apr 1, 2018
fresh lemon zest to the crusty first layer. I usually overcook. Cannot get it into my head that if you take out of oven, they continue to cook. Still good!
~*Many things will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those*~
Other messages in this thread:
- 30198. Sometimes I just don't know about me: - MarilynFL - 5:28pm on 03/31/18 (8)
- Lol! Marilyn, not killing UPS drivers by tampering with chocolate. One candy at a time [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 2:44am on 04/01/18
- Btw I failed at lemon bars today. First attempt who knew “bake till set” was so hard. Ina’s fault. - MariaDNoCA - 2:47am on 04/01/18
- How many times have I done that...her lemon bars are the best, and I always add - KarenNoCA - 6:12pm on 04/01/18
- People ate them! All of them! They didn’t taste burnt at all. Frankly I’m shocked. [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 12:05am on 04/02/18
- I am sure you will now have the most efficient deliveries from UPS!! [NT] - barb_b - 3:46pm on 04/01/18
- I've had chocolate in Tempe. [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 4:15pm on 04/01/18
- ha! [NT] - MarilynFL - 9:10pm on 04/01/18
- Ah, the curse of knowledge, talent and an excellent vocabulary - colleenmomof2 - 1:12pm on 04/02/18