Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Vinegar and baking soda? Goof Off? Heat filled w/Dawn?
Joined: Jun 15, 2006
Posted to Thread #30197 at 1:15 pm on Apr 2, 2018
I don't know if I would use oven cleaner on something so precious but I bet it would work. Last time I had built on crud, I gently scored/scraped with a knife tip. Probably not the best method but it worked. Colleen
Other messages in this thread:
- 30197. Does anyone know how to clean old Eckoloy Silver Beauty bread pans? - MarilynFL - 5:21pm on 03/31/18 (7)
- power washer? [NT] - pmassell_93 - 8:01pm on 03/31/18
- ha! [NT] - MarilynFL - 8:19pm on 03/31/18
- Usually there is a buildup of grease and such in the corners. Use a good detergent . . . - mistral - 9:19pm on 03/31/18
- Oven cleaner? This is my lazy way of cleaning. Spread newspapers outside spray pans come back later [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 2:21am on 04/01/18
- Thanks all. I don't have oven cleaner, but I did soak it in Dawn and it's coming...cleaner. [NT] - MarilynFL - 9:07pm on 04/01/18
- Vinegar and baking soda? Goof Off? Heat filled w/Dawn? - colleenmomof2 - 1:15pm on 04/02/18
- Dishwasher and a good oil down. [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 3:16am on 04/08/18