Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Daddy's Bloody Marys by Elizabeth Heiskell
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30210 at 12:57 pm on Apr 5, 2018
4 C vegetable juice
3/4 C fresh lime juice (7 limes)
1/4 C prepared horseradish
3 TBL Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp kosher salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
1.5 C vodka (12 oz)
1 tsp celery salt
pickled okra spears
spicy pickled green beans
Mix the first six ingredients. Stir in vodka right before serving.
Run lime around rim of glass and dip in celery salt. Fill glass with ice and top off with mix. Add veggies.
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30210. I'm having fun reading *What Can I Bring? Southern Food for Any Occassion Life Serves Up* - MarilynFL - 12:41pm on 04/05/18 (7)
- Daddy's Bloody Marys by Elizabeth Heiskell - MarilynFL - 12:57pm on 04/05/18
- How much prepared horseradish? [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 11:59pm on 04/05/18
- ooh, good catch. Thanks, M. It's 1/4 C. I've corrected the recipe. [NT] - MarilynFL - 1:07am on 04/06/18
- Thank you for sharing her blurbs - had me laughing out loud - deb-in-MI - 1:10pm on 04/05/18
- Here's a couple more from Elizabeth Heiskell - MarilynFL - 1:16am on 04/06/18
- :) [NT] - deb-in-MI - 10:38am on 04/06/18
- Hell, I grew up through this... - Richard in Cincy - 1:36am on 04/07/18