Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Richard in Cincy||
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30195 at 3:24 am on Apr 8, 2018
I am so glad to see you posting again! I will never forget my assignment to have the Millefeuille at the Café de la Paix in Paris in the Place de l'Opera, Who knew caramel could be so mysterious wrapped in layers of whipped cream???
Other messages in this thread:
- 30195. Can anyone update me on Mexican vanilla. I remember decades ago we were on the lookout for - Marg CDN2 - 5:47am on 03/30/18 (7)
- It's coumarin. Don't buy cheap vanilla. Here's an article. - Charley - 10:31am on 03/30/18
- I'm off to a Mexico cruise in a few days JUST to stock up on vanilla - cheezz - 2:51am on 04/04/18
- Could you fit me in the suitcase too? - deb-in-MI - 10:01am on 04/04/18
- I told my friend not to get me vanilla. Now that he is on his way, I want some. A moment in the - Marg CDN2 - 12:47am on 04/05/18
- Not all Mexican vanilla has coumarin, Marg. It's worth - Pat-NoCal - 12:53am on 04/05/18
- ((((((Marg)))))) - Richard in Cincy - 3:24am on 04/08/18
- I was so relieved that you loved that little slice of heaven as well. I used to go to Paris 3 times - Marg CDN2 - 7:18pm on 04/08/18