Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Such an accomplishment!
Joined: Dec 21, 2005
Posted to Thread #30220 at 4:13 pm on Apr 12, 2018
I think you should make him dinner, he would really appreciate it because that often happens with my chef friends, they say everyone always expects them to cook, so it's a real treat for them to sit back with wine and not work.
"Well-behaved women rarely make history."
Other messages in this thread:
- 30220. Does anyone follow the Bocuse d'Or? I think I mentioned my friends' little boy many years [LINK] - Marg CDN2 - 7:35pm on 04/08/18 (4)
- Such an accomplishment! - Heather_in_SF - 4:13pm on 04/12/18
- His restaurant is in SF. You could make him dinner??!! His favourite dish is his mom's potatoes. [NT] - Marg CDN2 - 6:22pm on 04/19/18
- That's amazing! I read about it in a terrific book called Knives at Dawn. Congratulations. That's a - Traca - 2:29am on 04/15/18
- Here he is in Food and Wine. I'd love to go to Lyon for the big deal. [NT] [LINK] - Marg CDN2 - 5:45am on 04/21/18