Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Richard in Cincy||
Melissa this may be doable...
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30216 at 5:03 pm on Apr 13, 2018
I will be on vacation and we had planned to drive into Dallas for some sight seeing one day. We could spend the afternoon in Dallas and then meet you for an early dinner (we can't be away more than 8 hours because of puppies back at my friend's house in the northern reaches of the current demarcation of Ft. Worth suburbs and Longhorn grazing fields). Otherwise, the weekend is open to expand the possibilities of locations.
I'll be there June 12-19.
Let me know your thoughts and what/where would be convenient to meet. Old school mom&pop dive restaurants with amazing local home cooking are my preferred vacation eating spots. The more old-school Texas, the better!
Other messages in this thread:
- Oh that sounds divine!... - Richard in Cincy - 12:25am on 04/08/18
- When I was a teenager an ashram opened in my small, still fairly hick, home town - Melissa Dallas - 1:14am on 04/09/18
- Melissa this may be doable... - Richard in Cincy - 5:03pm on 04/13/18
- I'll have to think on that one. All the Mom & Pop dives here are not Texan anymore. - Melissa Dallas - 7:23pm on 04/15/18
- Yes to any of this! [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 1:46pm on 04/16/18
- This was so enticing I had to find a photo, other than NYT. Here's one. Are there any calories?? [NT] [LINK] - Marg CDN2 - 4:27am on 04/09/18
- No Marg. The rule is: if you are west of GMT and north of Mason/Dixon line and south of - MarilynFL - 1:05pm on 04/09/18
- I qualify. Now to find some friends who believe your qualifications as well. [NT] - Marg CDN2 - 8:36pm on 04/09/18
- There are some photos in David Leibovitz article on Maison Aleph [NT] [LINK] - Melissa Dallas - 7:07pm on 04/09/18
- Thank you Melissa, for introducing me to this link. Yikes! [NT] - Marg CDN2 - 8:30pm on 05/05/18