Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I'll have to think on that one. All the Mom & Pop dives here are not Texan anymore.
Joined: Jan 8, 2006
Posted to Thread #30216 at 7:23 pm on Apr 15, 2018
Lots of (authentic) Indian, Chinese, Korean & Middle Eastern around my office, including some nice grocery stores (Indo-Pak, India Bazaar, Sara Market & pita bakery, and a big Chinese/Vietnamese/Korean grocery.
Other messages in this thread:
- Oh that sounds divine!... - Richard in Cincy - 12:25am on 04/08/18
- When I was a teenager an ashram opened in my small, still fairly hick, home town - Melissa Dallas - 1:14am on 04/09/18
- This was so enticing I had to find a photo, other than NYT. Here's one. Are there any calories?? [NT] [LINK] - Marg CDN2 - 4:27am on 04/09/18
- No Marg. The rule is: if you are west of GMT and north of Mason/Dixon line and south of - MarilynFL - 1:05pm on 04/09/18
- I qualify. Now to find some friends who believe your qualifications as well. [NT] - Marg CDN2 - 8:36pm on 04/09/18
- There are some photos in David Leibovitz article on Maison Aleph [NT] [LINK] - Melissa Dallas - 7:07pm on 04/09/18
- Thank you Melissa, for introducing me to this link. Yikes! [NT] - Marg CDN2 - 8:30pm on 05/05/18