Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Hors d'oeuvres for the freezer? Does anyone have a favourite that they keep on hand for quick
Joined: Oct 13, 2010
Posted to Thread #30249 at 1:19 am on Apr 21, 2018
baking? I make stuffed green olives wrapped into balls of cheese pastry, spicy cheese log to cut into wafers to bake and gougeres. But I am getting tired of them and would like something new. Now that I look at my list here, I do seem to rely on cheese.
I really appreciate having an hors d'oeuvre that is already made so that I can just bake it or reheat.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30249. Hors d'oeuvres for the freezer? Does anyone have a favourite that they keep on hand for quick - Marg CDN2 - 1:19am on 04/21/18 (10)
- Back in the day I had several freezers I made phyllo pastries and froze. Southern - Charley - 2:19pm on 04/21/18
- Here are some of my favorites I depend on.... - JudyW - 4:02pm on 04/21/18
- Sausage rolls - Lana in FL - 1:33am on 04/22/18
- Puff pastry pizzas - colleenmomof2 - 3:03pm on 04/22/18
- I use Naan for pizza appetizers [NT] - deb-in-MI - 3:17pm on 04/22/18
- I love Hot Brie Kisses from charlie. Go to link below.... [NT] [LINK] - wigs - 10:57pm on 04/22/18
- Smoked Almonds... - Richard in Cincy - 2:24am on 04/23/18
- We picked up a bag of smoked almonds from Costco a few weeks ago... - KarenNoCA - 4:38pm on 04/23/18
- Just so you know, those peanuts are really good.😉. I need to try the almonds. [NT] - Curious1 - 4:52pm on 04/23/18
- Wonderful ideas. Thank you all. Now to get some room in this tiny freezer. [NT] - Marg CDN2 - 10:18pm on 04/23/18