Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
We picked up a bag of smoked almonds from Costco a few weeks ago...
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #30249 at 4:38 pm on Apr 23, 2018
They are fresh and delicious. I keep a small dish of them on my kitchen counter for us and anyone who comes here to visit. Once someone takes one or two, they soon are grabbing handfuls. when I was at Costco, their nut selection was awesome. I so wanted to by a large tin of the super large peanuts grown in West Virginia, I believe. I had to gather my resistance to only select one item. I still have Jordan almonds left over from Easter that I get from Williams Sonoma every year. It is wicked how the calories can build up over the day...ugh!
~*Many things will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those*~
Other messages in this thread:
- 30249. Hors d'oeuvres for the freezer? Does anyone have a favourite that they keep on hand for quick - Marg CDN2 - 1:19am on 04/21/18 (10)
- Back in the day I had several freezers I made phyllo pastries and froze. Southern - Charley - 2:19pm on 04/21/18
- Here are some of my favorites I depend on.... - JudyW - 4:02pm on 04/21/18
- Sausage rolls - Lana in FL - 1:33am on 04/22/18
- Puff pastry pizzas - colleenmomof2 - 3:03pm on 04/22/18
- I use Naan for pizza appetizers [NT] - deb-in-MI - 3:17pm on 04/22/18
- I love Hot Brie Kisses from charlie. Go to link below.... [NT] [LINK] - wigs - 10:57pm on 04/22/18
- Smoked Almonds... - Richard in Cincy - 2:24am on 04/23/18
- We picked up a bag of smoked almonds from Costco a few weeks ago... - KarenNoCA - 4:38pm on 04/23/18
- Just so you know, those peanuts are really good.😉. I need to try the almonds. [NT] - Curious1 - 4:52pm on 04/23/18
- Wonderful ideas. Thank you all. Now to get some room in this tiny freezer. [NT] - Marg CDN2 - 10:18pm on 04/23/18