Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Paul, I had to laugh...
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #30270 at 12:44 am on May 4, 2018
my son-in-law is a biker, road raced with Lance Armstrong when Lance was just coming up in the ranks, and now SIL has a bike shop that sells mainly performance bikes and parts.
I can relate to someone who can bend your ear for hours about tires, frames, derailleurs and all else bike related!
Every good dish deserves a good pot.
Other messages in this thread:
- Paul, I had to laugh... - judy-mass - 12:44am on 05/04/18
- Thank you for the recommendation. Will try Andytown next time in SF. [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 3:14pm on 05/04/18
- OT a bit: Favorite (K-cup) Decaf - Barista Prima Coffeehouse Italian Roast - colleenmomof2 - 10:28am on 05/05/18
- oh man, I walked past Blue Bottle several times last week. Had no clue what it was. [NT] - MarilynFL - 3:18pm on 05/06/18
- didn't realize they had expanded to NYC and even Tokyo [NT] - pmassell_93 - 5:37pm on 05/06/18
- Oh neat - next time I'm out in the Sunset I will try their Taraval locations. I love Blue Bottle's - Heather_in_SF - 7:59pm on 05/09/18