Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I've made this countless times. It has perfect consistency. Look for Crema in hispanic ingredients
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30276 at 9:05 pm on May 8, 2018
at Walmart. I found it there in FL and NC.
Thanks for sharing it, cheezz.
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30276. cheezz, I made your Mexican flan this week. That recipe now has cult status! Thank you for posting. - Traca - 8:59pm on 05/06/18 (6)
- is that one cup of milk in the recipe? [NT] - Janet in NC - 2:13pm on 05/08/18
- 3/4 cup whole milk...I don't know why it always inserts question marks and I can't edit it [NT] - cheezz - 5:54pm on 05/08/18
- Mexican Flan by Daisy Martinez - cheezz - 6:03pm on 05/08/18
- Thanks go to Daisy Martinez! It IS heavenly, isn't it :) [NT] - cheezz - 5:55pm on 05/08/18
- I've made this countless times. It has perfect consistency. Look for Crema in hispanic ingredients - MarilynFL - 9:05pm on 05/08/18
- Also Target and Bel Air/Raleys [NT] - cheezz - 3:56pm on 05/12/18