Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I brought my rollie cart to work with me, so I can roll on home from the WF.
Joined: Dec 21, 2005
Posted to Thread #30273 at 8:01 pm on May 9, 2018
I haven't been there for a while, they were having such supply chain issues and the shelves were bare for so many items on my list, I sort of gave up. Fingers crossed!
"Well-behaved women rarely make history."
Other messages in this thread:
- 30273. This looks super amazing, Cranberry Roly Polys - made with cranberry jam, dried cranberries, and [LINK] - Heather_in_SF - 11:05pm on 05/04/18 (11)
- I have everything to make this! Hoping DS will do it for me ;) - colleenmomof2 - 10:19am on 05/05/18
- I have good homemade cranberry chutney. I might try with sharp cheese instead - Melissa Dallas - 8:52pm on 05/05/18
- Wow that sounds amazing too! Still haven't found the cranberries, trying a different store tonight. [NT] - Heather_in_SF - 4:42pm on 05/08/18
- The Whole Foods near you may have them in their frozen case. Saw some - Pat-NoCal - 5:35pm on 05/08/18
- Oh thanks Pat! I will try there. I want a bespoke chicken, might as well get it from them. [NT] - Heather_in_SF - 6:24pm on 05/08/18
- And walking distance from where you live. :-) [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 8:57pm on 05/08/18
- I brought my rollie cart to work with me, so I can roll on home from the WF. - Heather_in_SF - 8:01pm on 05/09/18
- WF is where I was finally able to find frozen cranberries. Buy extra and make wig's cake. [NT] [LINK] - MarilynFL - 9:07pm on 05/08/18
- Oh Gee - where is my tinfoil hat! This sounds so good, I should make it (egg free) - Heather_in_SF - 12:00am on 05/09/18
- It is a VERY forgiving cake: read my comments [NT] [LINK] - MarilynFL - 12:36pm on 05/09/18
- I love your writing, MarilynFL, and I am saving your notes for my baking session. - Heather_in_SF - 3:39pm on 05/09/18